Friday, March 18, 2011

It's been a while...first quilt done in 2011


This has been my monster of a quilt. I loved the colors and the design of this quilt (all done in my head) but the actual quilting part was not good...not good at all:( I had a lot of problems and I know it shows. (This picture also is the best as Shane was in a hurry to take it and it wouldn't stay up the way we had it.) Still Nova loved her quilt and told me I was "the best". I guess you can't get more love than that. I have a small bit to do on the biding but all in all it's done and off my sewing table and more importantly off the list of projects to be done. Now on to my mom's quilt which I have to get done by the 13 to give it to her. All I have left to do is get the backing and quilt it. Sigh I think it's going to be another stresser.

Happy Quilting:) See you when I get out from under the pile of projects;)

No comments:

Post a Comment