Friday, September 17, 2010

Sew cute!


I spent most of the morning yesterday working on this project. April had kindly given me the car seat Jakob had used and while it was in nice condition I had planned to sew a new cover for it eventually. A few days ago I found this adorable Dinosaur material at Joann's on sale and I loved it. Of course it took me a few days to get the time to sew it and yesterday I made the time. I love it and think I did a pretty decent job for doing it on the fly and in between taking care of Riot and Nova. I did mess up here and there and accidently cut of the elastic that hold the bottom down but for the most part it turned out ok. Also I didn't have a neck rest so I made a matching one out of a baby toy I had that the kids never liked. Very happy with the end results. Now to finish his blanket:)

No comments:

Post a Comment