Saturday, September 18, 2010

Monkeying on the Square



Just finished this baby quilt for my son, Riot. He's two months old and has had a monkey theme going since being born. Most of his clothing has had a monkey or two on it, and we call him monkey sometimes. My Aunts also made him an adorable quilt with a Curious George theme not knowing about the monkey theme. I had bought this material a week or two ago from Joann's and had the top done within a short amount of time. I wanted to have a small rag top texture like I did for Ava's blue quilt and within the next few washes I'm sure it will turn out very cute. I'm pretty happy with this blanket, my squares actually lined up and were almost all the same size. That's a big deal for me. I have one blanket left to make for my daughter Nova and then will have made all the kids a blanket with a square theme. Looking forward to picking out her fabric:)

Had to share a picture of my gorgeous boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment